Sign up for
Get news, events, special
offers and more quarterly.
Fun in the Sun Starts Now with Our Hot Summer Auto Loan!
Not only can you bask in these incredibly low rates, but you also have a chance to win a $100 gas card with our Weekly Summer Gas Card Giveaway!3 Buying new, used, or refinancing is a breeze with Kentucky Telco. Take advantage now!
Great rates and unbelievable terms to get you on the road this summer!
• 1.89% for up to 36 months1
• 2.89% for up to 84 months1
• Plus No Payment for 90 Days!2
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate may vary based on credit profile, vehicle age, & loan term. Lowest loan rates at 1.89% APR financed over 36-month term & 2.89% APR financed over 84-month term are for 2012-2014 model year autos, include a .25% discount for automatic payment, a .25% discount for 20% equity in vehicle, & no payment for first 90 days. Payment examples based on terms above: estimated monthly payment for auto loan of $20,000 at 1.89% APR for 36 months is $573.60, at 2.89% APR for 84 months is $264.49. Offers cannot be combined with any other offer. Existing Kentucky Telco auto loans do not qualify. Rates effective July 1-September 30, 2014. Subject to change without notice. 2If qualified, first payment due 90 days after close of auto loan. Interest will continue to accrue up to first payment date. 3Call 502-459-3000/ 800-292-9490 or visit kytelco.com for Gas Card Giveaway details.
Our Enhanced New Mobile e-Teller App is on the Way!
COMING SOON — Whether you use a tablet or smartphone, you can manage your money from virtually anywhere. In addition to the new look and ease of use, the app also offers these time-saving features:
- Check your balance, manage your accounts, and pay your bills via bill pay.
- View all transactions within each account in a single chronological list.
- Create balance and expense graphs to track your expenses.
- Set up a savings goal, and keep a close eye on your progress.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Receive text alerts to track your accounts on the go.
Q: Where and when can I download the new app?
A: When the new app becomes available, you will be able to download the e-Teller app from the App Store by searching Kentucky Telco FCU. Select the app and download. We will inform members on the Kentucky Telco website and phone system when the new app becomes available.
Q: Is having my information on my mobile or tablet safe?
A: Yes. You will have more control over who sees your information because it can be accessed only by using your secure username and password. No financial data is stored on your mobile device between sessions. When you log in, you can see your data via a live, secure connection to Kentucky Telco FCU; data is never downloaded to your device. Additional security steps protect higher-risk transactions.
Q: How many devices can I use with the e-Teller app?
A: You can install the e-Teller app on up to five different devices.
Q: On which types of devices can I use the app?
A: You will be able to download the app on any iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPad mini) or Android device.
Q: What if I have a mobile device that doesn’t have mobile apps available?
A: You can access the Kentucky Telco FCU mobile site by logging in to kytelco.com. The site will automatically be formatted for your smartphone or tablet.
Q: What types of text alerts can I set up on my mobile device?
A: The new mobile banking solution has balance below, balance changed, and daily balance alerts.
Q: Do I have to switch to the new app?
A: Yes. The old e-Teller app version will no longer work after four weeks of the new mobile banking solution being implemented. You can download the new app by going to your app store and typing Kentucky Telco FCU.
Q: How will I know when the new app becomes available?
A: All current mobile users will receive a letter alerting them as to when they can download the new e-Teller app. We will also communicate the exact date on the Telco website, Max 24, and e-Teller.
News & Events
Save the Date: Member Appreciation Days!
Okolona Member Appreciation Day — July 16
Lexington Member Appreciation Days — July 21-25
Wyman Member Appreciation Day — July 25
U of L Member Appreciation Days — August 25-29
Sign Up for Credit Card e-Statements to Help Save Time, Money, and the Environment
No more searching for your credit card statements! Sign up today, and you will begin receiving your statements quickly and securely. You can view and print your credit card statement anytime right from your computer.
Some benefits include:
- 24-month statement history available for viewing.
- Accessibility to your statements much sooner than with traditional statements.
- Text and email notifications when a new statement is available.
- Added protection against identity theft. How? e-Statements are available only through our secure online banking site, and there is less chance of having statements lost or tampered with in the mail.
And best of all, it’s free! To view your credit card e-Statement, you need to have an e-Teller user ID and password and must follow these steps:
- Sign in to e-Teller.
- Click on the Credit Card tab.
- Review the e-Statement Bill of Rights disclosure and click accept. (Please note: Once you elect to receive e-Statements, you will no longer receive paper statements.)
- Perform a Test Drive verifying your PC is compatible.
- e-Statements will be available going forward.
Our branches will be closed to observe the following holidays:
Friday, July 4
Monday, September 1