Sign up for
Get news, events, special
offers and more quarterly.
Kentucky Telco Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer Business/Corporate Account packages. Our Business/Corporate Account package offers all of the benefits of being a member-owner and is the perfect vehicle to break free from “big bank” service charges and fees.
Business Checking is the core of your Business/Corporate relationship with Kentucky Telco. With a Telco Business Checking Account, the door opens to many valuable financial products and services. Business Checking is free of monthly charges when you keep a minimum average daily balance of $5,000 or you may elect to pay a small fee of $10 per month for average daily balances under $5,000.
Other great features include:
- No limits on: Withdrawals, Deposits, Check writing, Transfers or Online transactions
- FREE SmartCash Visa Debit Cards (available for all signers)
- FREE Online Banking
- Direct deposit available at no cost to company or employees
Protect your Business Checking account from overdrafts with an interest-bearing Corporate Reserve Account.
Benefits and Terms of Corporate Reserve include:
- Automatic overdraft coverage in increments of $500. Limited to three transfers per month at a cost of $5 per transfer.
- No restrictions on deposit amount or frequency
- $500 minimum withdrawal
- Five free Official Checks each month
- Corporate and LLC Debit Card and ATM access (hold harmless required)
To help your business grow and prosper, we’ve created several financing solutions to help you manage your cash or buy equipment. In addition to competitive rates and affordable repayment terms, take a look at the features and benefits of each of our loan options and choose the ones that best meet the financing and credit needs of your business.
Business Term Loan
- Finance equipment or other fixed assets
Business Vehicle Loan
- Flexible repayment terms from 36-72 months
- Financing available for new or used vehicles
Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Variety of loan terms
- Experienced personnel to advise you