Sign up for
Get news, events, special
offers and more quarterly.
My Cash - Teen Savings & Checking Accounts
PERFECT FOR: Saving for a car, paying for college, or planning for unexpected expenses.
- Open your MyCash savings account with $0*
- No monthly service charges
PERFECT FOR: Managing your account online so you can check on your money any time, day or night.
Access your account 24/7 to:
- Check your balance
- Look at your transaction history
- Make transfers
- Pay a bill through online bill pay
PERFECT FOR: Saving for a major purchase such as a car. Also, great if you just want to earn a higher rate on your money.
- Open with as little as $250
PERFECT FOR: Cashing your paycheck, buying your lunch, shopping, or paying your bills.
- No minimum balance
- No check cashing fees
- Unlimited withdrawals (with available balance)
- SmartCash Visa Debit Card available1
SMARTCASH VISA DEBIT CARD1
PERFECT FOR: Getting cash and shopping.
- Get cash back at ATMs or buy stuff anywhere you see the Visa logo. Use any Kentucky Telco ATM or any ATM with the following logos at no charge2
THE GOTTA-HAVE-IT PLAN
You’ve probably heard: Money doesn’t grow on trees. So, when you really want something, you need to be smart about how you manage your money.
We’ve got your “Gotta-Have-It” plan:
- The best place to start is at the beginning right? Talk to your parents about opening up a MyCash Savings Account.
- Set a specific goal of what you want. iPad? Cell phone? Car? College? Having a goal will keep
- Budget wisely. Don’t buy something just because it was on sale. Stay true to the dream of buying what you really want.
- Get a BIG jar. Every time you get change, put it in there. You’ll be amazed how quickly it will add up.
- Start the 50% Savings Plan: Every time you receive money (birthday, gifts, etc.), put 50% in your account and live off the other 50%. It seems aggressive, but will work wonders with your savings account.
- Research and shop around. You never know…you may be able to find the same item somewhere else for much cheaper.
*Must have $5 par share in your Regular Savings account.1To open a checking account and to receive a SmartCash VISA debit card under the MyCash Teen Club, you must be at least 16 years old and have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on the account. A ChexSystem and OFAC report will be conducted on all owners of the account to determine account approval. 2You will not be charged an ATM fee for using a Kentucky Telco or affiliated ATM. Inquiries/Transactions made using an ATM outside of the approved networks will result in a $1.00 fee per inquiry/transaction from Kentucky Telco, as well as additional charges or fees from that ATM’s provider.
Contact us to learn more about MyCash today!
To learn more about MyCash, simply complete and submit the form below, call (502) 459-3000 / (800) 292-9490, or stop by any branch.