Sign up for
News, events and
special offers quarterly
Smart Saving for Your Healthcare
A High Deductible Health Plan, paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA) from Kentucky Telco Federal Credit Union is a great way for you to save money on your and your family’s healthcare costs. A Kentucky Telco HSA offers you a new way to make tax-exempt contributions to pay for current and future qualified medical expenses.
- No set-up charge
- Earns dividends
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fees
- FREE debit card
- FREE online account access
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited debit card usage
- FREE on-site enrollment available
- No employer administration/setup fees
Portable– You can keep your HSA even if you:
- Change jobs
- Change medical coverage
- Become unemployed
- Move to another state
- Change your marital status
Ownership - Unused balances are yours and roll over year to year (no “use it or lose it” rules)
Control - You make all of the decisions about:
- How much money to put into your HSA.
- Which medical expenses to pay from your HSA.
How do I get started?
To open your HSA today, visit any of our 9 branch locations or call (502) 459-3000 / (800) 292-9490 to speak to a Member Service Representative. For more information about qualified medical expenses and annual contribution limits, visit www.irs.gov.